I am currently a KAW postdoctoral fellow working at the department of mathematics of Stockholm University in Sweden.
I completed my Ph.D. in 2018 at the University of Neuchâtel in Switzerland under the supervision of Alain Valette.
- Danish-Norwegian operator algebras meeting, Trondheim, Norway, Nov. 2021.
- Mini-workshop in Operator Algebras, Gothenburg, Sweden, Jan. 2022.
- Non commutativity in the North, Gothenburg, Sweden, March 2022.
- Seminar talk at Washington University in St. Louis, USA, Online, April 2022.
- C*-algebras and the geometry of groups and semi-groups, Oslo, Norway, May 2022.
- Visiting IHP (RIP programme), Paris, May 9-22, 2022.
- Non-commutative geometry along the North Sea, Lorentz Center, Netherlands, May 2022.
- Nordic Congress of Mathematicians, Aalto, Finland, 18-21 Aug. 2022.
- Operator space techniques in operator algebras, IWOTA 2022 Krakow, Poland, Sep. 2022.
- Noncommutative Ergodic theory, Kiel, Germany, Oct. 2022.
- Hausdorff School and Workshop on “Noncommutative Geometry and Operator Algebras”(NSeaG23), Bonn, Germany, May 2023.
Address: Department of Mathematics
SE-106 91 Stockholm